Sunday, August 6

Mea Culpa

For those who come here and are disappointed in not seeing anything recently published, my apologies. I guess it is some combination of writer’s block, lack of time, and just plain laziness. In my defense, I am trying to start up a small manufacturing business that has sucked up pretty much all of my time and creative juices, leaving precious little for blogging. I know, sorry excuse but there it is.

I can’t promise that I will be able to allocate more time for posting, but you never know, it could happen. I do indeed get a degree of satisfaction out of making observations about cultural anomalies or prognosticating about the demise of life as we know it, so I will try to set aside more time. At least it's therapeutic for me if not for my readers.

No comments: